Nero 8 Upgrade - How do I save my old settings?

vbimport

I want to upgrade from Nero 8.0.3.0 to the latest version, 8.3.2.1, because there are a number of annoying bugs. Unfortunately, the upgrade is not a patch but a complete new install of the whole program! :a I’ve been using version 8.0.3.0. for a while now and I have all my settings just the way I like them. How can I retain these settings and plug them back in after I install the new version?

You will have to recreate your settings for the new software.

[QUOTE=audiodrome;2031819]I want to upgrade from Nero 8.0.3.0 to the latest version, 8.3.2.1, because there are a number of annoying bugs. Unfortunately, the upgrade is not a patch but a complete new install of the whole program! :a I’ve been using version 8.0.3.0. for a while now and I have all my settings just the way I like them. How can I retain these settings and plug them back in after I install the new version?[/QUOTE]

Do not do clean install with new version just install it over the cuuret version you have that would save your setting also.

[QUOTE=TCAS;2032669]Do not do clean install with new version just install it over the cuuret version you have that would save your setting also.[/QUOTE]
I’ve heard that that causes all kinds of problems though, no?

[QUOTE=audiodrome;2033112]I’ve heard that that causes all kinds of problems though, no?[/QUOTE]

You can experience it yourself try to install the latest version on top of the old one if did not work out you can always do clean install. As far as I know these problems have wounded out in Nero8 or even the latest of version seven.

[QUOTE=TCAS;2033482]You can experience it yourself try to install the latest version on top of the old one if did not work out you can always do clean install. As far as I know these problems have wounded out in Nero8 or even the latest of version seven.[/QUOTE]
That’s true - thanks!