Nero 8 ultra

I am using Nero 8 ultra to make cd/dvd which can play on any DVD player.When I copy any movie through dvd on my hard disk and again want to compile new dvd for the same movie which can later run on any DVD player through nero vision but the problem is that when I add all these movie it will go beyond capacity of the DVD i.e 4.3 GB and compilation fails although all these content was copied by the dvd having the same capacity.Why after adding 4.27gb file go beyond 4.3 gb in NERO VISION compilation? or How I can compile movie which later can play on any DVD player?OR Is there any way to shrink these content before writing through Nero Vision?

Jalal

There are additional files for menu etc, that is why its growing with Vision.
Just make a 1:1 copy.

Dear Chef,
I am not adding any thing else except video / vob files even then its exceed in compilation.

Jalal

But the VideoDVD requires extra structure infos…

[QUOTE=jalalahas;2230017]I am using Nero 8 ultra to make cd/dvd which can play on any DVD player.When I copy any movie through dvd on my hard disk and again want to compile new dvd for the same movie which can later run on any DVD player through [B]nero vision[/B] but the problem is that when I add all these movie it will go beyond capacity of the DVD i.e 4.3 GB and compilation fails although all these content was copied by the dvd having the same capacity.Why after adding 4.27gb file go beyond 4.3 gb in NERO VISION compilation? or How I can compile movie which later can play on any DVD player?OR Is there any way to shrink these content before writing through Nero Vision?

Jalal[/QUOTE]
What are you try to do? Just make a[B] copy[/B] of the original project/copy you made? Are you going back into Nero Vision to make changes to your first project?

Normally I copy content of DVD movie and choose only movie content to compile fresh DVD which can play on dvd player if I compile it through Nero vision. I know one other way is that ,copy complete DVD to DVD or To compile later Full coppied content on DVD through Nero Burning ROM or Nero Express.
In nero Vision compilation supporting files are automatically added which helps to play with DVD player.

Your post and terminology are confusing. Nero Vision is a converting/authoring app used to make DVD’s, usually with non compliant video files like AVI’s etc.

Normally I copy content of DVD movie and choose only movie content to compile fresh DVD

If by this you mean you are trying to make a ‘movie only’ backup of a DVD, you should be using Nero Recode, choosing ‘Recode Main Movie to DVD’ from the main screen.