Nero 8 ultra and DVD-Cloner?

vbimport

Hi all, I just purchased Nero 8 Ultra and I already have DVD-Cloner ver. 5.40.0.971. My question is, I had Nero 7 Ultra and when I installed DVD-Cloner the Nero stopped working and when I say stopped working I mean that I could access the program and cut movies and so on, all those functions worked, however, when I would try to burn anything with Nero, it would crash. Even if I was simply doing a copy (home made CD\DVD non store bought) or if I was trying to back up a CD\DVD store bought, it would not matter. Now I tried uninstalling both programs and cleaning the registry to get all bits and pieces of both out. Then I tried installing them cloner first then Nero, to no avail. Uninstalling and cleaning the registry and going back to Nero first then cloner, again no good. Does anyone know if Nero 8 Ultra will get along with DVD-Cloner 5.40.0.971? Or am I spinning my wheels?

For those that want to know what machine it is in

Pentium D 2.80GHz 2MB L2 800 FSB

2 GB RAM 533MHz

AOPEN DVD 1648/AAP

SONY DVD RW DRU-800A

Windows XP Pro SP 2

[QUOTE=Clunker;2100814]Hi all, I just purchased Nero 8 Ultra and I already have DVD-Cloner ver. 5.40.0.971. My question is, I had Nero 7 Ultra and when I installed DVD-Cloner the Nero stopped working and when I say stopped working I mean that I could access the program and cut movies and so on, all those functions worked, however, when I would try to burn anything with Nero, it would crash. Even if I was simply doing a copy (home made CD\DVD non store bought) or if I was trying to back up a CD\DVD store bought, it would not matter. Now I tried uninstalling both programs and cleaning the registry to get all bits and pieces of both out. Then I tried installing them cloner first then Nero, to no avail. Uninstalling and cleaning the registry and going back to Nero first then cloner, again no good. Does anyone know if Nero 8 Ultra will get along with DVD-Cloner 5.40.0.971? Or am I spinning my wheels?

For those that want to know what machine it is in

Pentium D 2.80GHz 2MB L2 800 FSB

2 GB RAM 533MHz

AOPEN DVD 1648/AAP

SONY DVD RW DRU-800A

Windows XP Pro SP 2[/QUOTE]

Don’t know about cloner but I think that program is a bad program you should get dvdfab plat or dvdfab hd(free version). Get rid of cloner…