Nero 8 installation disc not recogzied on my computer

vbimport

Hey everybody,

I recently bought Nero 8 Ultra Edition, but when I put the installation disc in my computer it wouldn’t recognize the disc. It’s almost like the disc is blank.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

hmmm … why don’t you try out other Discs … are they being read ??

Yeah I did try other discs, but every disc I put in my computer worked except for my installation disc for Nero 8.

I tried alot of my cds and dvds too, they all work prefectlly fine.

Download the most recent update, install and use the serial number which came with your original install disk.

Your original disk has little value beyond showing proof of ownership which could be handy for possible rebates. However, Nero usually uses the cover page of the manual for rebates.

I hope you are not on dial-up as this is a 183 mb update.

[quote=jeff53404;2017347]Download the most recent update, install and use the serial number which came with your original install disk.

Your original disk has little value beyond showing proof of ownership which could be handy for possible rebates. However, Nero usually uses the cover page of the manual for rebates.

I hope you are not on dial-up as this is a 183 mb update.[/quote]

Thank you so much, it actually worked!

But since I bought Nero 8 in the box it will never expire, right?

vikboi28, your not supposed to be cross posting in the forum. You already have one in the newbie forum asking the same thing. And yes it not expire until they come out with Nero 9, then you need to update.