Nero 8 install disc not recognised

I just bought Nero 8 Ultra Edition, but when I put the installation disc in my computer it wouldn’t recognize the disc. Can somebody please help me out?

[QUOTE=vikboi28;2016734]I just bought Nero 8 Ultra Edition, but when I put the installation disc in my computer it wouldn’t recognize the disc. Can somebody please help me out?[/QUOTE]

Can that disk be read on another drive? Have you made sure your drive is clean or you cleaned the laser lens? Also what O/S are you using? What error message does it give you that it can’t read the disk? If you can’t install I would return it and get another copy.

There isn’t an error message, but when I put the disc in my computer nothing happens. It’s almost like the disc is blank.

Anybody?

Did you click on my computer and then click the drive the disc is supposed to be in. I have both nero 7 and 8 both of them work for me. You still not answer what coolcolors asked you about.

In my computer I clicked on the drive the disc was in, but it said “Please insert a disc into drive.”

Do you think that maybe because I had the free trial of Nero 8 on my computer that would cause a problem?

OK vikboi28 if you was to still have the trial on your computer all you have to do is enter your registration key from the retail package. If you not then download it again and enter your key.