Nero 8.3.6.0 Released

vbimport

Thanks Alan…it did not ask to remove old version first, Yea! But it did take a long time to update.

I just installed it right over the last version and it automatically removed the last version.:cool:

It migrated all my settings and keys this time. When I updated last time to 8.3.2.1 from 8.0.x.x it uninstalled everything before it would install the update and I had to re-enter all my keys and settings again.

I really like the new Burning Rom, for some reason it seem to import and encode the files faster, it might be just my imagination though, I am doing some testing with the new Disc Speed V 4.1.1.40. Here is a small change log
New and Improved Features in Nero 8 :

• Direct access to all features from the project launcher
  • High Definition format support
  • Xbox 360â„¢ and PlayStation® 3 streaming features
  • Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD burning support
  • SecurDisc data protection support
  • Copy a disc with just one click
  • Graphics optimized for Windows Vistaâ„¢
  • Continual free updates

Supported Platforms: Windows XP / 2000 / Vista

Something is wrong, the link takes you to version 8.3.2.1 rather than 8.3.6.0. May be they have decided to taken it off the site for technical reason.

Had to use internet explorer would not show to download with firefox.

I wonder if Nero did take it down; only showing 8321 again now.

The link in the first post takes me to download 8.3.6.0 [and offers what I assume is the correct file according to the file name]. :slight_smile:

[First time I tried; I was just checking to see if I would have any issues. Working from FireFox v3].

Hmmm… Albert just tried again with FF and now it works, maybe the servers are getting clogged-up since it is a new version and 188+ MB.

Clear your browser.
I get 8.3.6.0 from the link in first post.
Or try via main page & select region then downloads.
UK link.

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2093638]Hmmm… Albert just tried again with FF and now it works, maybe the servers are getting clogged-up since it is a new version and 188+ MB.[/QUOTE]:iagree:

Loading the pages and starting the download took a bit longer than normal from Nero’s servers for me.

It is the correct link, I have no idea about what browser might effect it but it is a link to the new version.

Thanks Alan - downloaded (quickly, for Nero - 1.5MB/sec) successfully from the first link given, with FF3 :slight_smile:

Those who have legal versions and subscribed to My Nero.
Will (should) have a preferred download link.
These tend to be a lot faster.
At least double, assuming you can take advantage.

[quote=soulsurvivor;2093935]Those who have legal versions and subscribed to My Nero.
Will (should) have a preferred download link.
These tend to be a lot faster.
At least double, assuming you can take advantage.[/quote]Yes , when you log into " My Nero" you have a 30minute window to download the program, it only took me about 3 mins, but for those with dialup this might not be enough time. :bigsmile: