Nero 8.3.2.1 available for download

vbimport

Just beware…server is very very slow…

Bob

Its not that slow LOL It took me about 11 minutes for the download.

Recode version 3! That looks good!

@ alan1476
I know this update just came out so i don’t think you have had time to check it out. but i would like to know how you are making out with ver. 8 so far? I had 6 and when 7 came out i bought it , but went back to 6 as it was to buggy, I reinstalled 7 when they came out with the last update . It works fine. I have now bought 8 when it was on sale , but won’t install it till i find out they have most of the bugs worked out, maybe when 9 comes out LOL. Let us know how 8 preforms for you.

[quote=Donewell;2018020]@ alan1476
I know this update just came out so i don’t think you have had time to check it out. but i would like to know how you are making out with ver. 8 so far? I had 6 and when 7 came out i bought it , but went back to 6 as it was to buggy, I reinstalled 7 when they came out with the last update . It works fine. I have now bought 8 when it was on sale , but won’t install it till i find out they have most of the bugs worked out, maybe when 9 comes out LOL. Let us know how 8 preforms for you.[/quote]
I happen to love V8, I thought all the bugs were in V7 myself. The only apps I use alot in Nero are Recode, CD Speed, (Disc Speed now) Showtime, Lightscribe, a few others. I use the Disc to Disc, (onthefly) alot, and the MP3 plugin. All work great for me. Others seem to have problems but for me, it works fine. Hope this helps. I have one little tip, I use the Nero Clean Tool inbetween changing updates and versions. Maybe that helps.

@ alan1476
Thanks for the info. I also use the clean tool every time. I will give 8 a try, as i did when 7 came out. I can always go back like i did before. Thanks again.

[quote=Donewell;2018038]@ alan1476
Thanks for the info. I also use the clean tool every time. I will give 8 a try, as i did when 7 came out. I can always go back like i did before. Thanks again.[/quote]
Anytime Donewell, I am glad to help , and you are correct as long as you save the install files , you can always go back. :iagree:

@ alan1476

I installed nero 8. First i uninstalled 7 and then when i went to use the clean tool zip , it kept trying to open with imgburn, imgburn would open and then say wrong files or something like that. I had installed the new imgburn 2.4 when it first came out. I looked at all my zip files and they had the imgburn icon on them, So i had to uninstall it so xp could open the zip. Realy wierd, just thought i would pass this along.

[quote=Donewell;2018406]@ alan1476

I installed nero 8. First i uninstalled 7 and then when i went to use the clean tool zip , it kept trying to open with imgburn, [/quote]:eek: Looks as if there were some system misconfiguration on your side. Have you rebooted your system after Nero uninstall?
You can reinstall ImgBurn, and then you might check the file type associations. Maybe you’d also have to reinstall your packer software (I personally like 7zip very much, but it has also to be configured first).

Your problem is not related to Nero at all.

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;2018468]:eek: Looks as if there were some system misconfiguration on your side. Have you rebooted your system after Nero uninstall?
You can reinstall ImgBurn, and then you might check the file type associations. Maybe you’d also have to reinstall your packer software (I personally like 7zip very much, but it has also to be configured first).

Your problem is not related to Nero at all.

Michael[/QUOTE]
I know my problem is not related to nero, thanks! i know it is related to imgburn. I just was passing some info on to alan 1467 . No more no less. was not asking for help. I have posted this problem in the imgburn threads, i use xp for my zip files

Changelog is available for 8.3.2.1, doesn’t look like there’s anything significantly special about this release, mainly bug fixes. The last release 8.2.8.0 seem to be much more significant.

[B]Nero StartSmart 8.3.1.2[/B]

Changes/Bugfixes:

* Under certain system configurations it was possible that Nero StartSmart crashed during start up.

[B]Nero WaveEditor 4.3.1.1[/B]

Changes/Bugfixes:

* Under certain playback combinations it was possible that the playback button was replaced by the pause button.

[B]Nero Vision 5.3.3.0[/B]

Changes/Bugfixes:

* It was not possible to adjust the settings when exporting to Nero Digital format in Nero Vision.

[B]Nero ShowTime 4.3.2.0[/B]

New Features:

* Playback compatibility improved for Blu-ray Disc titles with interactive content.

Changes/Bugfixes:

* Nero ShowTime could not always play subtitles included in Nero Digital files.

[B]Nero Webinstaller 1.10.2.0[/B]

Changes/Bugfixes:

* The files DXBridge.dll and AudioEffectLibrary.dll could not be registered on some computers when installing Nero 8.
* Additional folders were created if the Windows username contained special characters or umlauts.
* When modifying the Nero installation, the registration for the file nbservice.exe came up as already having been registered. 

Here’s the direct link to the info, as well as the two previous releases:

http://www.nero.com/eng/support-nero8-release-notes.html