I don’t know why it’s not allowing you to set it back to track title. When I create audio cd’s it places them in the exact order that I import them. I can choose title, duration and such. You are right that the green arrow does not go back to the track, but that’s because the track number is assigned by order you choose.
If you can’t get it back to how you had it, I guess the easiest thing to do is uninstall and reinstall. I’d suggest using the clean tool because it will get rid of all settings and changes you made, assuring that this won’t come back.
You can download the Nero General CleanTool from the following URL:
- Download the Nero General-CleanTool, save this file to your desktop.
- Open the ZIP-file and save (extract) the General-CleanTool application file.
- Double-click on the General-CleanTool application file to start the CleanTool. The window “Nero General Clean Tool” will open. The installed Nero version will be displayed.
- Activate the “Clean All” checkbox.
- Click the “Clean” button. A status window will open. The execution of the tool may take several minutes.
- Please wait until the progress bar has moved completely to the right.
- In the window â€œNero General Clean Toolâ€ click the â€œExitâ€ button once the erasing procedure is completed.
- Reboot your computer.
Immediately after rebooting, take the following additional steps.
- Click the Windows ‘Start’ button and select ‘Run…’ (If using Windows Vista, simply select the ‘Start Search’ field in the Start menu.)
- Type in “%temp%” (without the quotes, but do include the % characters) and click ‘OK’. The Windows ‘Temp’ folder should open.
- Click the ‘Edit’ menu and select ‘Select All’. The contents of the Temp folder should all be selected.
- Hit the ‘Delete’ key on your keyboard, and confirm that you wish to delete the selected files when prompted.
There may be some files that are locked and can not be deleted, but immediately after rebooting you should be able to clear everything out of the Temp folder.
Once this has been completed, download the latest version of the Nero 8 installer from the following page:
Click the ‘Download’ button and save the file to your computer. If you are prompted to “run or save” the file, be sure to select “save”. Once the installer has been saved to your computer, run it. This version of the installer is labeled an “update”, but it is actually the full installer.
Watch for the installer page which asks for your serial number. The installer will automatically fill in a demo serial number if no full version serial number is found already installed on the computer. Make sure that your full version serial number is submitted when you reach this page.