Nero 8.1.1.4

Just be aware…it includes Weather Channel desktop…so unless you want it and Google taskbar…do a custom install

Bob

Hi :slight_smile:
Thanks for the pointer. :iagree: :clap: :bow:
No weather channel thingy with my Update.
Interesting that 8.1.1.3. was so good they brought this out within a matter of days. :iagree: :cool:
Your link didn’t work for me.

[quote=zebadee;1936156]Hi :slight_smile:
Thanks for the pointer. :iagree: :clap: :bow:
No weather channel thingy with my Update.
Interesting that 8.1.1.3. was so good they brought this out within a matter of days. :iagree: :cool:
[B]Your link didn’t work for me[/B].[/quote]
Me either, the link is fecked.:iagree:

The link is on the Nero site here

Here is is same thing as 8.1.1.3

Is there a site that i can find release notes for this? or some post on the forum…they should provide these stuff…

[QUOTE=alan1476;1936216]Here is is same thing as 8.1.1.3[/QUOTE]

What do you mean?
The window is the same or the updates?

[quote=zebadee;1936769]Hi :slight_smile:
What do you mean?
The window is the same or the updates?[/quote] I mean I do not see a difference of even a changelog, except they never released 8.1.1.3 on their website, I believe this is the same just when they moved it to their webpage they named it 8.1.1.4, instead of 8.1.1.3 which was never on their webpage only available from the program update.

Well I believe it to be different.
8.1.1.4 is certainly more compatable with my 64 bit Vista.
8.1.1.3 was riddled with problems.
Starting with the install. :doh:
I have never known Nero to “Just change numbers” before.
Can’t see any reason to do this either.

[quote=zebadee;1936802]Hi :slight_smile:
Well I believe it to be different.
8.1.1.4 is certainly more compatable with my 64 bit Vista.
8.1.1.3 was riddled with problems.
Starting with the install. :doh:
I have never known Nero to “Just change numbers” before.
Can’t see any reason to do this either.[/quote]
I was just guessing, they have not put out a changelog saying what the differnces are, if you say its different, than it is. To me with XP Pro, it works great just 8.1.1.3 did.:iagree:

As there are no changelogs (as yet) for either.
The difference may well be simply bug fixes for 64 bit.
Who knows?
But as I’ve said there appears to be better compatibility with 8.1.1.4. So I believe there are changes albeit of a minute nature.

Did you guys installed the new version of Nero8.1.1.4 on top of the existing Nero8 version or you did clean installed?.

In my case both the 8.1.1.3 & 8.1.1.4 updates uninstalled the previous versions before installing.

[quote=zebadee;1937462]Hi :slight_smile:
In my case both the 8.1.1.3 & 8.1.1.4 updates uninstalled the previous versions before installing.[/quote]
Same here, they are automaticly ininstalled by installing the latest version.:iagree:

[QUOTE=alan1476;1937753]Same here, they are automaticly ininstalled by installing the latest version.:iagree:[/QUOTE]
Are you saying that it will uninstall it for you and you don’t need to uninstall the old version first?

YES, the installer has an auto uninstaller , so before it installs the new version it auto uninstalls the last.