I raised the following issue before, but only got a suggestion that what I wanted to do is ill advised. But I a retired software developer, so I think I have a pretty good sense about computer use.
With Roxio 7, I could:
- open a drag-and-drop window to a DVD,
- drag directories with their content to a DVD
- close the window
- reboot the computer
- add assitional directories to the same DVD
- close the DVD for use on other computers
On Nero, where I’m a newbie, I somehow:
- formatted a DVD+RW
- dragged directories and their contents, as above
- possibly closed the Nero tool I used
- accessed the content though Windows Explorer
- can still access that content, e.g. print one of the files
What I can’t figure out how to do is how to open a partially written DVD+RW to add content to the medium. Is there someone on this forum that knows how to do that?