Nero 7 Ultra Question

hi, when i take a movie on a dvd-r disc and send it to my (storage only) second drive using BenQ dw1640 with BLSB Firmware then, try to burn it on a dvd+r disc i get an error saying i need to use a dvd-r disc to be able to record the movie? but, i can use DVD DECRYPTER program to burn it onto a dvd+r disc no problems? is there a way to set Nero to where it will also, burn the image on a dvd+r disc? or is Nero just not capable ? :confused: Thanks for any help!

[QUOTE=crippledchicken;1933435]hi, when i take a movie on a dvd-r disc and send it to my (storage only) second drive using BenQ dw1640 with BLSB Firmware then, try to burn it on a dvd+r disc i get an error saying i need to use a dvd-r disc to be able to record the movie? but, i can use DVD DECRYPTER program to burn it onto a dvd+r disc no problems? is there a way to set Nero to where it will also, burn the image on a dvd+r disc? or is Nero just not capable ? :confused: Thanks for any help![/QUOTE]

DVD-R holds few more MB than DVD+R can.

That seems to be the point here.

hI, and thank you! what I don’t understand is the DVD DECRYPTER free, program has no problems with the DVD+R burning the movie? :confused: