Nero 7 please help me!

I tried burning an ISO file of a program and it burned correctly and installed. I used nero 7 ultra edition and used the burn DVD image option. The problem is when i tried to run the program after installation. I got an error telling me to insert the correct cd? Can anybody please help me !! This is driving me crazy.
:doh:

Were there any instructions about how to burn the image? Maybe the installer expects multiple CDs instead of a DVD.

Got the name of the program and a link?

Looks like a copy of a game DVD & many will not be able to run like this.

yea it is a burned game ISO and it is a DVD, im not sure about the multiple disc thing. I’m a noob to this stuff though. All i want to do is be able to back up my games so i dont have to worry about losing the discs or damaging them. Should i use something other than NERO 7 ? Also it should be a complete 1:1 copy if i made an ISO from the disc right? Then I burned the ISO to a DVD and it wouldn’t work. Asked me for the correct DVD to be inserted. ???

Please help

You might need to visit this sub-forum . It deals with various protections which could be your problem.

Try not to use the burn DVD image option just burn the ISO file, That might resolve the problem.