Nero 7 Compression Issue

vbimport

Hello, and thank you for checking my problem.

I recently downloaded the DVDFab 5.0.7.0 Beta which worked great (plan on purchasing the full product), but I am having an issue with Nero 7 Essentials.

When I place my Sony DVD+R disk in my Liteon EZ-Dub everything loads fine. But when it goes into Compression mode… it doesn’t compress. It just sits there.

Any help would be appreciated… and if you need more info from me, please post what you need spec wise.

I am attempting to make a copy of ‘Superbad’

Thanks again for looking, and your assistance.

p.s. if you recommend another program for compression so I can copy… please let me know.

Try downloading the new update which just came out this morning

[QUOTE=Denea;2102021]Hello, and thank you for checking my problem.

I recently downloaded the [I][B]DVDFab 5.0.7.0 Beta[/B][/I] which worked great (plan on purchasing the full product), but I am having an issue with [I][B]Nero 7 Essentials[/B][/I].

When I place my [I][B]Sony DVD+R [/B][/I]disk in my [I][B]Liteon EZ-Dub[/B][/I] everything loads fine. But when it goes into Compression mode… it doesn’t compress. It just sits there.

Any help would be appreciated… and if you need more info from me, please post what you need spec wise.

I am attempting to make a copy of [B][I]‘Superbad’[/I][/B]

Thanks again for looking, and your assistance.

[I]p.s. if you recommend another program for compression so I can copy… please let me know.[/I][/QUOTE]

DVDFab 5.0.7.0 Beta :confused: which product are you talking about Platinum, Gold or [B]DVDFab HD Decrypter[/B] > which will not do any compression if it is HD Decrypter then DVD Shrink will be your best bet for doing the compression

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2102034]Try downloading the new update which just came out this morning[/QUOTE]

Nero 7 update?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2102042]DVDFab 5.0.7.0 Beta :confused: which product are you talking about Platinum, Gold or [B]DVDFab HD Decrypter[/B] > which will not do any compression if it is HD Decrypter then DVD Shrink will be your best bet for doing the compression[/QUOTE]

Yes the [B]DVDFab HD Decrypter[/B] - I knew that wouldn’t compress it, but it did copy the files… I was trying Nero 7 Essentials to compress it.

I will give DVD Shrink a try…

Thanks for the info, its greatly appreciated.

No the DVDFAB update which is 5.0.7.6

I have Nero 8 and I’ve noticed it chokes on some Lionsgate titles like Rambo and The Eye. I can recode the movie only but not the entire DVD it will gray out and sit there like a bump on a log. Fab Platinum takes care of business on these titles.

< delete >

[QUOTE=DrinkLyeAndDie;2102141]< delete >[/QUOTE]

Yep!

I didn’t mean to delete the software but I posted and then changed my mind.

Nonetheless, [U]Recode[/U] has some issues. Only some movies trigger it and the cause has been debated elsewhere. I suspect [U]Nero[/U] won’t fix the problem since it has existed for awhile and it isn’t the only problem with [U]Recode[/U].

[U]DVD Shrink[/U] seems to have no issues with the same movies that lock up [U]Recode[/U].

I appreciate all of the help. I will update DVDFab, and eventually purchase Platinum. I will also be going with DVD Shrink.

Again, I appreciate all of your support :wink:

[QUOTE=Denea;2102218]I appreciate all of the help. I will update DVDFab, and eventually purchase Platinum. I will also be going with DVD Shrink.

Again, I appreciate all of your support ;)[/QUOTE]

When you do get Platinum you will not have to use DVD Srink, cause Platinum and Gold does compression :smiley:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2102232]When you do get Platinum you will not have to use DVD Srink, cause Platinum and Gold does compression :D[/QUOTE]

Well… with knowing that, I will go directly to one of them.

Which would you prefer? Platinum, or Gold?

[QUOTE=Denea;2102243]Well… with knowing that, I will go directly to one of them.

Which would you prefer? Platinum, or Gold?[/QUOTE]

I have always used Platinum myself got it long time ago like version 2.9 because of the mobile features it had but now if you want the mobile feature you have to pay extra…if you don’t use the mobile features then go with gold of course you can always add it later

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2102273]I have always used Platinum myself got it long time ago like version 2.9 because of the mobile features it had but now if you want the mobile feature you have to pay extra…if you don’t use the mobile features then go with gold of course you can always add it later[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Its appreciated, and I was just checking out the mobile features, and will go with the Platinum.

[QUOTE=Denea;2102289]Thanks! Its appreciated, and I was just checking out the mobile features, and will go with the Platinum.[/QUOTE]

Just remember if you want the mobile feature you will have to pay extra, it no longer comes with Platinum as a package deal…:sad:
Have a nice day my friend :flower:

BTW Welcome to CD Freaks and the DVDFab forum

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2102311]Just remember if you want the mobile feature you will have to pay extra, it no longer comes with Platinum as a package deal…:sad:
Have a nice day my friend :flower:

BTW Welcome to CD Freaks and the DVDFab forum[/QUOTE]

Thanks SJ! Its appreciated.