Nero 60028 is out! Experiences: post here

hi,

get it here:

ftp://ftp.us.nero.com/Nero60028.exe

Maye ahead can fix, what BTC can’t do.

Please post your experiences.

km

Thanks for the info, kmueller! I’ve posted this on the mainpage.

Originally posted by kmueller
[B]hi,

get it here:

ftp://ftp.us.nero.com/Nero60028.exe

Maye ahead can fix, what BTC can’t do.

Please post your experiences.

km [/B]

I seriously doubt that Ahead will be able to fix a problem in the BTC firmware. Personally I would appreciate if Ahead would concentrate on getting their own products working.

Come on guys, let’s give Marco a break. Don’t blame him for bad media and poorly written software.

However I will give Nero 6.0.0.28 a try later tonight.

Cheers

In this shady world of DVD writing, it takes at least 3 to tango.

Drive firmware + media MID + software = user experience

Lately I’ve seen some reports of endusers who have solved problems that appeared to be “incompatibility” problems, by

1. Removing resident drivers or programs from their PCs (such as the Elby driver from CloneCD/DVD); many endusers use various burning programs, which might clash with each other and cause unexpected problems. So it sometimes pays to remove all programs and start anew with only one program installed (Nero).

2. Upgrading their burning software (for example, Nero updates from 5 to 6 or incremental updates within 5 or 6)

3. Reinstalling their burning software (for example, an enduser reported problems because he accidentally installed Nero 2 times; solution was to totally remove the whole installation, including removing the Ahead directory in his Program Files directory and after that reinstalling)

So I think I’ll add the above possibilities to our First Aid kit soon.

Marco
BTC Europe Support