Nero 6 vs Nero 7-which way to go?

I have been having burning problems recently. I am now attempting to fix the problem with Nero 7.2.

But I have been told that Nero 7 is really bloatware and troublesome. Equally, I have read that Nero 6 is troublesome. I am really not sure what to make of this.

Any and all advice and guidance welcome on this very troublesome issue to this dazed and confused newbie!

Thanks.

Do you what freeware programs, which require additions processing steps, and take longer to make a movie. Or would you rather pay for your software, and have ease of operation, with shorter processing time. Nero, is a good program, but comes bundled with a lot of stuff you may never use. There are many other programs which take hardly any HDD space, and are very simple to use.

Hi
Can you recommend any of these?
Izzy

either use freeware or get nero 7.

[QUOTE=ATP-1;1939249]I have been having burning problems recently. I am now attempting to fix the problem with Nero 7.2.

But I have been told that Nero 7 is really bloatware and troublesome. Equally, I have read that Nero 6 is troublesome. I am really not sure what to make of this.

Any and all advice and guidance welcome on this very troublesome issue to this dazed and confused newbie!

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I have nero 6.6.1.15 version but since you didn’t mention what exact version and what problems you had with nero 6 there isn’t a real way to evaluate what your asking for in comparison. Alot of users of nero 7 and its’ update have their share of problems which is quite alot and some have gone to nero 8 as a result of problems with nero 7. As for nero 6 with problems unless you use it there is no way for you to evaluate as people experience and hardware vary from system to system. From my experience unless you use nero alot I would say go and check out nero 8 but if you don’t use it alot and can do with some usage…I would stay with nero 6 as this is what I have currently…until I have more use or use it more I would go to nero 8…

If you that confuse between the packages you should PM the MOD Alan and ask what your options should be…Alan been good at giving different advantages between packages…

Seems as though Nero itself was implicated in causing a big problem. So, my friend removed all traces of Nero 7.2, and replaced it with Ashampoo Burning Studio. That’s my new burning rom software. He seemed to like it, and it uses only 25MB instead of the 100+ MB of Nero.

We will see how things go.

Thanks

I also replaced Nero for Ashampoo and I am very statisfied with this replacement.

I have been having burning problems recently. I am now attempting to fix the problem with Nero 7.2.

That is a [B]very[/B] vague statement. To offer any help or suggestions based on it would be meaningless.