Nero 6 ultra retail bargain?

does anyone know of a discount software seller for nero 6?
I can only find it for 80 to 90 bucks. My dvd burner came with nero express 5.5 but that doesn’t do mpeg 2 or dvd video. it also came with sonic my dvd oem. I want to backup my purchased dvd’s and make home dvd’s with my jvc mini dv camcorder vacation tapes.I have used dvd decrypter and dvd shrink for backups. nero 6 ultra seems like a good all in one software i just think the price is too high. any advice or software recomendations or software sellers will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.pricegrabber.com/user_sales_getprod.php/masterid=894660/lot_id=238095/ut=0cf6a9e12e0348fa

Hope this works out a bit! :smiley:

THIS forum is WAREZ FREE!!! Please read the rules!!! :cop: :cop:

I belive a MODERATOR have to edit the MSG from fretis :cool:

Originally posted by jan70
[B]THIS forum is WAREZ FREE!!! Please read the rules!!! :cop: :cop:

I belive a MODERATOR have to edit the MSG from fretis :cool: [/B]

I see no warez in this thread.
The link provided by cmr2003x leads to a legal site, but the price by which Nero is offered is likely to be illegal, but I cannot judge this for sure.

For future reference I would appreciate it when you contact any of the mods (or admins for that matter) when you think something is against our forum rules, rather than leaving a reply in the particular thread. The responsible mod/admin will then look into things and rule a decision. Going about it this way may quicker identify problems and result in a friendlier atmosphere on the forum.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

There are several sites selling the OEM version (this is not the full version regardless of what they say) for under $10.00. I do not know the legality of this but it seems like they are probably violating some kind of agreement with Ahead. The OEM software is normally only bundled with a drive.

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]I see no warez in this thread.
The link provided by cmr2003x leads to a legal site, but the price by which Nero is offered is likely to be illegal, but I cannot judge this for sure.

For future reference I would appreciate it when you contact any of the mods (or admins for that matter) when you think something is against our forum rules, rather than leaving a reply in the particular thread. The responsible mod/admin will then look into things and rule a decision. Going about it this way may quicker identify problems and result in a friendlier atmosphere on the forum.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation! [/B]

The post I was refering to was written by fretis with the warez link, but it was removed!!

Originally posted by jan70
The post I was refering to was written by fretis with the warez link, but it was removed!!

Good moderation by someone else then :wink:

It does look to be a oem copy from the way the page is

yes it is oem. I found out i can use nero 5.5 and sonic my dvd 4.0 which came with my verbatim burner. I may not need nero 6.0 ultra.

haha buy nero

Originally posted by jssilva
There are several sites selling the OEM version (this is not the full version regardless of what they say) for under $10.00. I do not know the legality of this but it seems like they are probably violating some kind of agreement with Ahead. The OEM software is normally only bundled with a drive.

Apparently, it is a violation of Ahead’s license to distribute OEM versions of Nero unless they are bundled with a drive.