Nero 6 No Sound Problem

Ok i racked my brain to where to post this for 5 mins lol. So i thought id post it here

I have nero 6.0 (i guess 6.6 if its fully updated) I downloaded a movie from the internet called History Of Violence. It was in avi format, i converted it to DVD format so ic an burn the movie to dvd. I go into nero and pick “make video dvd” and i burn the movie to th edvd, and it burns just fine, it plays great in the dvd player i have, but yet no sound…

I thought it could have been that the converter didnt conver tthe sound along with the movie, But not it did, i played the file i converted on my comp and theres sound, just when iburn it on a dvd and play it on a dvd player (on my pc or in my samsung) it doenst have sound.

Any ideas why?

Sorry - no help here with illegally-distributed copyrighted movies. Please read the rules again:

We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;[/li][li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;[/li][li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/li][li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.[/li][/ul] Thread closed.