Nero 6 mislabels files names

When dragging over songs from mp3’s stored on the hardrive to the left side to make an audio cd, nero often takes part of the song same and only gets the second half?.. when you rightclick on that song name while in the compilation, you will see that the rest of the name that is missing is under the artist name?..
Of course you can cut the name and paste it in where it belongs and “that works”, but why is Nero doing this now?

Don’t say its because I have my id tags wrong, because I have compilations I made with earlier versions of nero that never did that… yet the same mp3’s “never been changed or tampered with” respond differently with the nero 6?

anyone else found these problems?

Yes (except with .wav files) and every time I go to burn despite the misapropriation of the file name I get an immediate error message (Invalid parameter in field". I’ve had the ahead boys trying to sort this out for nearly 3 months and I’m not impressed.

moniker

This is one of the reasons why you should use Feurio for audio.

Originally posted by BoSkin
This is one of the reasons why you should use Feurio for audio.

I appreciate and thank you for the good intent of your advice, BoSkin, but Nero 6 should be fully functional and I believe that that is the topic here. Why should I have to buy another app.? I have never had a problem with previous versions of Nero.

If I were burning audio for anything other than a quick compilation I would use CD Architect, not Feurio.

Thanks again,
Moniker

Originally posted by moniker

but Nero 6 should be fully functional

If I were burning audio for anything other than a quick compilation I would use CD Architect, not Feurio.

Should be, yes. But is it ? LOL.

As for Feurio, I have 2 versions of SoundForge and CD Architect 5 as well,
yet still prefer Feurio to anything else.

Besides, my post wasn’t refered to you. You know what I mean ? :wink:

Originally posted by moniker
[B]Yes (except with .wav files) and every time I go to burn despite the misapropriation of the file name I get an immediate error message (Invalid parameter in field". I’ve had the ahead boys trying to sort this out for nearly 3 months and I’m not impressed.

moniker [/B]

I have to agree with Boskin no software can do all flawlessly. Feurio! is imho the best at audio. Wav or coverting mp3’s. :Z
If you read the help in Nero on Joliet names and ISO9660 standards You will find your answers to your problem.

Thank you nmpaulcp,
I am grateful to you for your advice and will follow it up tomorrow.
Moniker