Nero 6 keeps freezing my computer

Hey guys, sometimes it will work and sometimes not. It will burn at 40x but sometimes is freezes at 8x. Im starting to make more coasters then good discs.

It freezes up my whole machine…Ive tried moving it from slave to master, nothing. I was using APSI 4.57 for all and they all matched. Ive even tried forceapsi and got them to all 4.60 (1021).

Anyone else having this problem? Ive updated the firmware to my Burner and still its giving me problems.

Burner is 411S Lite-On…

Ive also now tried 4 different types of blank media and it has frooze up on every single one of them…

Anyone please give me suggestions on what else to try? I love Nero and so use to it, i dont have a copy of Roxio or want to buy that too…

Well, since i was having problems with the flasher and 3.13 Nforce drivers, i have went back to the 2.45 nforce drivers and the flasher works btw…maybe this was causing problems. Who knows.

I don’t know how to resolve your issue with Nero, but I know that NF2 drivers give problems with optical drives. For the best, remove the NF2 IDE drivers and use the MS ones. They work fine!