Nero 6 and the 3 main plugins?

vbimport

hi,

please tell me if i download the full demo of nero 6 and buy a key to unlock it, exactly what plugins (not demo’s) does one get with it?
which ones do i have to then buy so i have all features of both nero and nerovision in this suite?

and if i buy the retail boxed version what plugins are included and which would i need to purchase to have all plugins?
is it just the mp3pro plugin?

the use of the word “retail” at aheads site is confusing to many. i take it to mean the boxed version but i am told the demo when unlocked contains the same plugins or at least according to aheads plugin page for he-aac/mpeg4 and the dvd-svcd page. yet my unlock serial only gave me the he-aac plugin, i was able to use my nero 5.5 mp3 plugin but the nero vision app only lets me do vcd not svcd saying i need to buy the plugin?

i understand the 3 main plugins are:

1-mp3-mp3pro
2-he-aac (mpeg4)
3-DVD-SVCD

so to recap the boxed version comes with which of the above (and again not demo versions of plugins)

and the downloaded version with me buying and unlock serial comes with what plugins (not demo versions of them)?

thank you

I too would like to know about the plugins.

The MP3Pro plug-in is the only one you need to purchase. There were problems with unlocking all of the features in the original release, especially SVCD and Recode. If you have not already done so, download the new Packages 1 and 2 (there are no new versions of Package 3 and 4 so you do not have to download them again), uninstall Nero and then reinstall using the new downloads and your serial number should unlock all of the features (except MP3Pro).

thanx did that when 6011 came out and it finally worked. :slight_smile:

plz help me:

how can i unlock the mp3 pro plugin??
can i unlock it through the nero program??
thanks, any help appreciated :slight_smile:
:bigsmile:

Originally posted by chrisi
[B]plz help me:

how can i unlock the mp3 pro plugin??
can i unlock it through the nero program??
thanks, any help appreciated :slight_smile:
:bigsmile: [/B]

When you registered/bought it, they would have told you how to activate it. If you are having problems then I am sure Nero would be only too happy to guide you through it.