As of past few months, neros site is shit slow, here :
I found the fastest to be : httpdl.nero.com
even though i couldnt axx from nero main site, kept failing.
Here is list of fixes:
Changes from Package #1, Version 188.8.131.52 ⇒ 184.108.40.206)
Release Date: May 9, 2005
- AAC Audio encoder settings not applied
- Error using disc finalize feature in the 'Disc Info' section
- Using UDF as default file system for using dual layer DVD-R medias with multisession compilation
- Nero Express did not ask to save a LightScribe document if the application was closed by ALT+F4 or the [X] close button
- An internal LightScribe error occurred for print and/or preview if Nero was accessing (e.g. erasing) the same device
- An "Internal error" occurred if accessing a folder which was linked to a remote network path
- Added advisory messages
From what ive read some 109 just dont like cdr, i have 1 of these, even though 108 was fine, i will RMA it, i cant sell it on later to get a 110 if it aint 100% working even though i never burn cdr in it.