Nero 6.6.0.3 Software

vbimport

Hi people, anyone has experienced this with Nero 6.6.0.3 - backed up copy of movie from this version just stop and freezed? Cannot even select other chapters in the movie. Is there some bugs in this version? So far, version 6.3.1.25 works fine for me. I reverted back to this version now.

Sorry,

Version 6.6.0.3 works fine for me. Have you tried to Un- and Install Nero again ?!
Maybe this could solve your problems.

so far
Dragon

Same problem here with Pioneer 108. Switched to DiscJuggler and the problem is gone.

Same problem here. (Confirmed on another system too)
If you make a DVD5 copy with Nero burning Rom 6.6.0.3, the copy have errors in a .bup file.
If you use nero recode and save it to HD as a .nrg file, the same problem occours when you burn the .nrg file.

I had same problem with 6.6.0.3, went back to 6.3.x.x and problem has gone.

6.6.0.3 worked fine when burning DVD ISO images.

I am using Nero 6.6.0.0 with no problem at all, burns smoth and error free.

Can I use the new versions of Nero 6.6 and later to copy my DVD collection. I mean, I read all the guides and tutorial posts that state that the files have to be encoded and compressed and all that, but when I downloaded the new version of Nero, it says that it can make DVD to DVD copies. Well this work with a minimal amount of work, or do I still have to learn all the TMPGEnc., DVDShrink blah blah blah …

I believe Nero is refuring to the older single layer no protection titles . DVDShrink is a piece of cake. While you might be able to copy single layer movies on the fly Most movies are now on dual layer discs and they need to be ripped,decoded and compressed to fit on a single 4.7Gig disc. If you run anydvd in the background DVDShrink will make short work of it

Same problem when copying DVD on the fly or copying DVD to .nrg image (the image is broken and unplayable either)

works fine when burning an existing good .iso image

I have thus switched to Alcohol120% for disc copy

[QUOTE=yxy]Same problem when copying DVD on the fly or copying DVD to .nrg image (the image is broken and unplayable either)
works fine when burning an existing good .iso image

The problem with fly on copying was first noticed in 6.6.0.3 and Nero acknowledges it and promised to fix it in next revision of update, evidently they haven’t.

fixed in 6.6.0.5 update as mentioned in changelog.