Nero 6.6.0.16c update

is there one, and if so, where can i get it please?

tia :bow:

You may have a look at this thread please:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f48/version-comes-nero-6-update-disc-6-6-1-15d-6-6-1-15a-279475/ :slight_smile:

Michael

i did read that thread, but my version is 16c, not 15c.

[QUOTE=RandyRos;2311538]i did read that thread, but my version is 16c, not 15c.[/QUOTE]According to the thread title, you have 6.6.[B]0[/B].16©, which is older than 6.6.[B]1[/B].15(a). Yes, you can update :slight_smile:

Michael

oh right, from which link tho? the c one?

Download from the link for c version if you want the Weather Channel desktop or link for the a version if you want the Ask toolbar without Weather Channel. FYI there are options during install to omit both Ask toolbar and/or Weather Channel if desired.

right, thanks

bugger. i got this message

This version of Nero software does not support Windows Vista.
Future versions of Nero software products will be available for Windows Vista.
Please check with the link below for more information.

i guess i will have to buy nero 9? :frowning:

[QUOTE=RandyRos;2312134]bugger. i got this message

This version of Nero software does not support Windows Vista.(…)

i guess i will have to buy nero 9? :([/QUOTE]later versiony of Nero 7 support Vista. But instead of buying Nero, you may have a look at some alternative software. ImgBurn is a free one which is highly recommended among the users here.

Michael

In another thread I read Nero 6 can be run in Vista by running in WinXP mode. I don’t know if this works because I don’t have Vista, but it wouldn’t hurt to try it.

[QUOTE=mciahel;2312188]later versiony of Nero 7 support Vista. But instead of buying Nero, you may have a look at some alternative software. ImgBurn is a free one which is highly recommended among the users here.

Michael[/QUOTE]

is it easy to use? i will look into it, thanks

[QUOTE=bevills1;2312244]In another thread I read Nero 6 can be run in Vista by running in WinXP mode. I don’t know if this works because I don’t have Vista, but it wouldn’t hurt to try it.[/QUOTE]

interesting, but i wudnt know how to do that

If Vista is similar to XP, you just find the executable file that launches Nero, right click that file, select Properties, click Compatibility tab, check box for “Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select mode desired from drop down menu there.

[QUOTE=RandyRos;2312402]is it easy to use? i will look into it, thanks[/QUOTE]You may have a look at the tutorials at http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?&showforum=4 :slight_smile:

Michael