Originally posted by nsd3
First, dragging WAV files into the compilation window causes (at random) the compilation track name to bcome truncated. When you look at the track info, you find the original WAV file name split between the track and artist fields.
Yes. This is not a bug, it's a feature.
If the filename has something like a "-" separating artist and title, Nero will enter that info into the artist - title fileds.
The problem is if the filename is something like "01 - Artist - title".
There's nothing you can do. (Only get an older version).
[b]Second, if you modify the track info by entering the correct track title and artist that you want on a track by track basis, and then subsequently save the compilation as a *.nra file. When you reopen the file, all artist informaation is lost, and the track file name splits between track title and artist again.
I didn't know this bug, but I'm not surprised.
I know this other: get a long track (I did it with an MP3), divide it with the split function (properties of the track) in several tracks, save it as a *.nra compilation.
Open it and you'll get a corrupted compilation (duration is a lot more than the disc).
I don't have that Nero version right now, so I can't repeat your problem, but it seems there are bugs when saving NRA compilations.
Now that I think again, I think I suffered that bug once, but I wasn't sure... I didn't care because I don't use Nero for that.