Nero 5.5.9.9. Erasing CD/RW

Is there a way to tell Nero, that after erasing a CD/RW (quick erase) the medium should not be released from the drive?
I want that Nero keeps the medium in the drive and not open the caddy of the drive.

Why?
I wrote in C++ my own burn program using the NeroAPI.dll and I wanna start burning direct after erasing a CD/DW without waiting for open and close the caddy of the drive.

Any ideas ??

By the way. Does anyone use the NeroAPI in his own program and has some experience?

Please let me know.

Thanx, Tomas:confused:

There is an option in File | Preferences | Expert Features to disable disc ejection after a burn.

If you check the “Do not eject the disc after the burn is complete” box, the tray will not eject after the CD-RW is quick erased. :wink:

Originally posted by Inertia
[B]There is an option in File | Preferences | Expert Features to disable disc ejection after a burn.

If you check the “Do not eject the disc after the burn is complete” box, the tray will not eject after the CD-RW is quick erased. :wink: [/B]

Thanx, that helps me out. Not like I thought, but it`s better than nothing.
I used to erase a CD/RW without ejecting after erasing BUT ejecting after completing further on burning.

The solution:
After erasing and burning I`ll call the Eject" command.

Thanx again, Tomas