Nero 5.5.3.0

vbimport

Is this version officially out or what? there is no mention of it in nero’s site… the latest they have for downloading is 5.5.2.4…tried to DL it from cdrsoft.net but links to 2 of its zips are dead… does anybody know if there other sites where I can DL it?

thanx to u all

Only trust official patches IMO

On the Ahead FTP site the latest version appears often before the official announcement on their website.

So it is possible that it is out without being announced on the Ahead website.

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]On the Ahead FTP site the latest version appears often before the official announcement on their website.

So it is possible that it is out without being announced on the Ahead website. [/B]

That’s write, you should browse over their FTP’s to search for newest versions… and if you find a new version then directly post it on our newspage!! :wink:

But version 5.5.3.0 isn’t available on Ahead’s FTP… I check it everyday :slight_smile: I would suggest to stick to the latest official release and wait untill Ahead releases this 5.5.3.0 version.

you should definitely get the one from ahead’s (ftp) site!
Also not forget to scan the files you get from cdrsoft.net they tend to have viruses on the files sometimes.