Nero 5.5.10.28 Released

vbimport

nero 5.5.10.28 has been released you will get it here
ftp://ftp.us.nero.com/nero551028.exe

cheers   bighun:D :D :D

Now we have to wait several weeks before they tell us what’s new… If only they were as fast with the changelog as the changes :slight_smile:

[Edit]
Wow this time the changelog was fast :slight_smile:
From the mainpage:

Nero Burning Rom v5.5.10.28:

Bug Fixes:

Improved detection of a corrupted session during import
Fixed a problem when erasing a media containing in-use multi-session compilation
Fixed a problem with some DVD-R drives which occurred while continuing multi-session
Improvement of getting the correct write speed in case of DVD+R/RW media for dual (±) DVD drives
New:

Added several new recorders
Caching for drag & drop audio files from CD-ROM drives improved
Improvement of handling the book type

After burned a movies on DVD+Rw, it can’t be reformatted. I’m using HP DVD200e and Nero 5.5.1028. Tried different DVD+RW( Imation, TDK, HP…etc. ) All did the same thing. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this problem?

nero is already installed,Imgtool needs Nero for running
Simply amazing tool for burning Movies and you can use it for free isn it great :cool:

Built in Format/Full erase for RW :bow:
ImgTool 1.00.4

Thanks! for the quick response. So all I have to do just install ImgTool v.1.00.4 file and it will fix the problem (erase the RW.) You also mention it is already built in with Nero 5.5.10.28 and how it works? I am not at the place where I can check the program and test it, and I am anxious to find out the answer. :confused:

To clarify once again -

1. ImgTool is a separate program from Nero, not a built-in of Nero. It utilizes Nero’s burn engine.

2. See #1.

3. So go to the place where you can check the program and test it for yourself.

Since ImgTool is using Nero to do its bidding, I don’t see how it’ll work if Nero doesn’t…

Are you sure you didn’t mistaken DVD+R media w/ the RW block below it and thought it’s DVD+RW?

Originally posted by Stoner
[B]To clarify once again -

1. ImgTool is a separate program from Nero, not a built-in of Nero. It utilizes Nero’s burn engine.

2. See #1.

3. So go to the place where you can check the program and test it for yourself.

Since ImgTool is using Nero to do its bidding, I don’t see how it’ll work if Nero doesn’t…

Are you sure you didn’t mistaken DVD+R media w/ the RW block below it and thought it’s DVD+RW? [/B]

Stoner:

I sure know the difference btwn the +R and +RW. This problem happened to many people. Are you saying the Imgtool won’t work?

hehe my bad english:p

anyways Imgtool will not solve this problem whit Nero ofcourse

but its farly the best DVDBurntool out there(+Nero 5.5.10.28 installed)
Theres a Full erase option and it does the job
its easy as 123 and afterall freeware

i would say try to “erase” the disc whit Imgtool 1.00.4
look if that will work out
greets

Originally posted by Ravo_5002
[B]hehe my bad english:p

anyways Imgtool will not solve this problem whit Nero ofcourse

but its farly the best DVDBurntool out there(+Nero 5.5.10.28 installed)
Theres a Full erase option and it does the job
its easy as 123 and afterall freeware

i would say try to “erase” the disc whit Imgtool 1.00.4
look if that will work out
greets [/B]

I downloaded Imgtool 1.00.4, it still can erase the DVD+RW. Error “the inserted media is not a rewritable”. :frowning: Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Anyone has anyother Ideas?