Nero 10 Platinum upgrade nightmare

vbimport

I recently purchased Nero 10 suite which was working fine until I went online to Nero site and downloaded and puchased the Platinum upgrade for £17.99 via a visa credit card. After the upgrade none of the nero programs will work and selecting any of the nero programs gives error messages. I then spent a whole day removing and re-installing but again nothing worked. I now emailed Nero…receiving an automated reply which offeres no resolution whatsoever to my problem and I also sent them a screen shot capture jpeg file.
I then emailed again…same reply! I have also emailed twice asknet.com who took the Visa payment for a refund. The reply from them is that because I have the serial number of the upgrade I cannot have a refund. I emailed them back explaining that without the serial number I would not have been able to get the upgrade to work ! I did not download a free trail version but I purchased the software and it is not until you enter the new upgrade serial number and try to use the programs that you discover nothing works. I have since removed all traces of the upgrade and got nero suite working again but have had no money returned and feel I have been LET DOWN VERY BADLY.

Document it all and make it public, that’s the only proper way.

[QUOTE=aljdvd;2557757]I recently purchased Nero 10 suite which was working fine until I went online to Nero site and downloaded and puchased the Platinum upgrade for £17.99 via a visa credit card. After the upgrade none of the nero programs will work and selecting any of the nero programs gives error messages. I then spent a whole day removing and re-installing but again nothing worked. I now emailed Nero…receiving an automated reply which offeres no resolution whatsoever to my problem and I also sent them a screen shot capture jpeg file.
I then emailed again…same reply! I have also emailed twice asknet.com who took the Visa payment for a refund. The reply from them is that because I have the serial number of the upgrade I cannot have a refund. I emailed them back explaining that without the serial number I would not have been able to get the upgrade to work ! I did not download a free trail version but I purchased the software and it is not until you enter the new upgrade serial number and try to use the programs that you discover nothing works. I have since removed all traces of the upgrade and got nero suite working again but have had no money returned and feel I have been LET DOWN VERY BADLY.[/QUOTE]

Files a reverse charge dispute with your visa credit card company informing them you bought it and want you refund back…

Wow, I got totally screwed on that one! I paid a lot more than that.

I did not have those problems though, and I can understand your frustration. I recently installed Office 2010 and as a result had to format my hard drive and reinstal everything. In my case, while it was a pain, it was a good thing as it resolved some issues with Windows going back to my original conversion to Windows 7.

I hope the 18 pounds is the only problem you have with this one.

How did you get the 17.99 pound deal? I would love to get my hands on that one!I