Neo exspess

I have for years been using a Nero burner only, it worked and it worked fast. It got corupted so I paid Nero lots of money only to get Express bundled with tons of other stuff I do not need and it takes for ever to open.
Talking to them I was told this was the only way I can use Nero for burning DVD’s… Was he right?? And who else have a good, fast and easy to use DVD burning software??
Are my opservation right that when companies like this do something new they forgett what they used to do, and often makes a program much worse?? Peter photographr…

Hi and Welcome![QUOTE=pslinney;2285181]I have for years been using a Nero burner only, it worked and it worked fast. It got corupted so I paid Nero lots of money [/quote]Why didn’t you just reinstall your version of Nero from the install disc?

only to get Express bundled with tons of other stuff I do not need and it takes for ever to open.

If you bought from Nero Online Shop (which is often much more expensive than Amazon or local retailers), then you got the full, unlimited version that of course includes Nero Burning ROM. Maybe you just missed since the user interface may have changed. I’d suggest to have a look at the guides and tutorials available on Nero website.

The more basic Nero Express (which is also part of Nero full version) can be bought very cheaply (I had seen prices like 5 €). It is often bundled with a burner.

And who else have a good, fast and easy to use DVD burning software??
ImgBurn is a highly recommended free burning software.

Michael