Neilbigh101

Hi all,
Just read a question that relates to my problem. I can ply Mp3`s on my pc but the wont play in my car, Harley2ride said slow the burnig speed?

Im very new to all this (45 newbie) so what programme in nero does this and how do you (and to what speed) slow it down, Iv just joined today so hello to everyone, any help would be very much appreciated, thanking you in advance Neil.

Welcome to forum.
First. Is your car player certified to play MP3 format?
To slow burning speed in Nero, change writing speed from Maximum to other supported by your burner.
It will show on the screen where you choose your burning drive.

Hi CDuncle,

Thanks for the welcome, and the advice, never thought it might not be Mp3 compatible, if its not how do I burn them in a way it will recognise? so I can play them in the car, thanks again, Neil

Hey Neil, welcome to CDF :slight_smile:

If you want to burn your mp3s as a regular audio disc, Burrrn is the software I use for that - just drag as many tracks as will fit onto a CD (it’ll show you the time taken up by the tracks) into the Burrrn window, and burn your disc.

Burrrn is set by default to 16x, and that’s a nice speed to use for audio discs.

Meanwhile, it might be handy to consult your car player manual to see if it supports mp3s - if so you can burn them as a regular data disc in Nero (again at 16x…you can set the burn speed under one of the tabs in the “New Compilation” window IIRC).

Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=neilbigh101;2044886]Hi CDuncle,

Thanks for the welcome, and the advice, never thought it might not be Mp3 compatible, if its not how do I burn them in a way it will recognise? so I can play them in the car, thanks again, Neil[/QUOTE]

Nero will convert mp3 to wav. For audio files this is prety good and flexible software.

But like [B][I]Arachne[/I][/B] say, check the manual for your car player, some new one can play mp3.