Need XSUx firmware. + My story about a damaged LTR-40125S

Hi All. I’ve got this:

“XSUx: 40125S, “3”-chipset based”

I checked this tread:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42344

And I realized that it is not possible to overclock my burner. because: “LTR-40125S (f/w XSUx) -> not upgradeable

But It was to late. Because this morning I had tried to update my firmware and tried to act my LTR-40125S as a LTR-48125W.

Damn! It didn’t work! When I turn my computer off and turn it on, the following things happend:

1. When press the button to open my drive the drive opens but will close after a few seconds. Also when it is closed it will reopen again. After this the drive closes again. It’s repeated 4 times and then it stays closed.

2. When I try to burn a cd on the 48x speed it will not be accepted by Nero. “Could not perform END TRACK” is the message.

I have tried to install various 40125s firmwares but the problem stays. Also -> If i burn a cd now on 40x (the speed my burner should accept), the burning process completes without any error. But unfortunatly the disk appears empty! So doesn’t burn anymore.

I need a “XSUx” or someting firmware because this is not fun anymore :slight_smile: . No I did not make a backup. Sorry :frowning: .

email me something @: fegisje@home.nl

Please someone help me out!

Thanks!

You can get the same XSU1 firmware at Alex Noe’s Site.

Use MTKFlash to flash the firmware in DOS per the instructions found in the sticky thread at OC-Freak’s Firmware collection and MTKFLASH guide. :wink:

Originally posted by Inertia
[B]You can get the same XSU1 firmware at Alex Noe’s Site.

Use MTKFlash to flash the firmware in DOS per the instructions found in the sticky thread at . :wink: [/B]

Thank you for the quick reply. I’m checking it now pal!