Need Version 4.2.0.2

I am looking for version 4.2.0.2 I formated hard drive I have my key but need the progy. thanks:cool:

Say"Thank you-Wookie"! /gs.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Thank you

tnks:D

You, sir, are a goddamned lifesaver. One of my hard drives just crapped out, and wouldn’t you know it, my CloneCD installer was on it. Without CCD, I’ve got a huge library of CD-ROM images that aren’t worth shit. Thank you!

Thanks to and Wookie ,you´re all happy!! :bigsmile: /gs.

Originally posted by gene_simmons
Thanks to and Wookie ,you´re all happy!! :bigsmile: /gs.

I would be really happy happy if I had a key or someone could inform me on how to aquire one. I can’t seem to find a place to even download clonecd anymore due to freakin’ “legal reasons”.

Help mucho appreciated…:bow:

Nice try,I assume you´re about to read the forum rules before Domi or Tax sees this…/gs.

Originally posted by gene_simmons
Nice try,I assume you´re about to read the forum rules before Domi or Tax sees this…/gs.
Or Hemi :wink:

TCalYen using a key that you havent paid for and/or asking for warez is illegal and therefor against the forum rules. Please read them before you make another post.

Thanks Hemi…

Your response is one I can understand. I in no way made reference to aquiring an unpaid for key. I would like to know where I can purchase a key. I just said “aquire”. I tried to find a place via the internet to download the program and pay but it was no longer available. All that I can find is the program itself but no key.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Ok, then please accept my apologies :slight_smile:

You can download and purchase the latest version of CloneCD from SlySoft, as it has been discontinued from Elaborate Bytes.

Cool… Thanks man!

Originally posted by Hemispasm
[B]Ok, then please accept my apologies :slight_smile:

You can download and purchase the latest version of CloneCD from SlySoft, as it has been discontinued from Elaborate Bytes. [/B]

…and mine also…/gs.