Need reccomendations for burning/copying software

vbimport

i’m looking to purchase a dvd copying/burning program…something that will not just copy the dvd but also burn a good quality disc…dvd fab has a platinum edition and it has been reccomended , i notice a few cheaper programs on ebay that are pretty inexpensive like Intervideo DVD Copy 5 Platinum Edition or ROXIO EASY MEDIA CREATOR 9 CD/DVD BURNER (sorry bout the caps) but will they do what i want?

also i have a very finicky player that will play most copied dvd’s i’ve bought but not the ones i’m burning now (could be recording speed)

thanks for any help!

[QUOTE=moonmullins;2081615]i’m looking to purchase a dvd copying/burning program…something that will not just copy the dvd but also burn a good quality disc…dvd fab has a platinum edition and it has been reccomended , i notice a few cheaper programs on ebay that are pretty inexpensive like Intervideo DVD Copy 5 Platinum Edition or ROXIO EASY MEDIA CREATOR 9 CD/DVD BURNER (sorry bout the caps) but will they do what i want?

also i have a very finicky player that will play most copied dvd’s i’ve bought but not the ones i’m burning now (could be recording speed)

thanks for any help![/QUOTE]

Stay away from intervideo and roxio they won’t do what your asking for that can be down with dvdfab plat and ANydvd in conjunction with Clonecd and Clonedvd package. Those two cheaper version will not do protected dvd that you own you will be wasting your money rather use that money on decent blank SL or DL media and save yourself a load of headache.

[quote=moonmullins;2081615]i’m looking to purchase a dvd copying/burning program…something that will not just copy the dvd but also burn a good quality disc…dvd fab has a platinum edition and it has been reccomended , i notice a few cheaper programs on ebay that are pretty inexpensive like Intervideo DVD Copy 5 Platinum Edition or ROXIO EASY MEDIA CREATOR 9 CD/DVD BURNER (sorry bout the caps) but will they do what i want?

thanks for any help![/quote]

Hi :slight_smile:
There is many options better than those you mention (DVDFab excluded).
Programs to consider:-
Slysoft AnyDVD/CloneDVD
1CLICKDVDCOPYPRO
Magic DVD Copier/Ripper
DVDFab Platinum

As for the current burns not playing.
It could be media, burn speed or if using + media bitsetting.