Need Parts For iHBS212

vbimport

The other day the tray got jammed on a rubber belt that had broken. It was sticking out from the slot. I cannot find where to buy a new belt. i hate to throw it away because of a belt!
Is it possible to buy parts for these?

BELT (DIAMETER A SECTION A PROFILE IN mm) 28 X 1.0 X 1.0 mm
For me can be bought in most stores electronic parts.

Thanks, have you replaced yours?

I have the belts - fit all types of LiteOn iHAP \ iHAS \ IHES \ iHBS

Would you be willing to sell a couple? They could be popped in an envelope for cheap shipping in the U.S. mail.

There is no problem but the shipping cost from me to the US exceeds by far the value of the strip.
Air registered letter costs ~ $ 4, and recommended by sea ~ costs $ 3.
Also, the fee for an international transfer or commission PayPay may be greater than the value of the consignment including the cost of posting.

Thanks for the info, [B]czary2mary1[/B]. I think I managed to find a source for these in the USA. Question: how to install in the iHBS212? My belt seemed to go around the spindle at front left, but Iʻm not sure what it is supposed to attach to. Thanks in advance for any tips!

Your best bet is to dismantle the drive. To be replaced without dismantling best to remove the front panel and with a little combination also possible to replace the belt.

[QUOTE=czary2mary1;2764075]Your best bet is to dismantle the drive. To be replaced without dismantling best to remove the front panel and with a little combination also possible to replace the belt.[/QUOTE]

Excellent, thanks for the picture! I am lazy so will try without dismantling the drive, first :wink:

Happy Thanksgiving!

If you will have to remove the drive that is your crib sheet. The first five pictures - because manual covers the exchange of OPU iHAS B but dismantling iHAS \ iHAP \ IHES \ iHBS is identical to the sharing of OPU as well.
http://forum.cdrinfo.pl/f15/wymiana-optyki-liteon-na-przykladzie-ihas-b-instrukcja-krok-po-kroku-93814/#post1295668

Well, I just managed to replace the belt! I didn’t need to disassemble the drive or even remove it from my case. Just popped open the tray (manually, with the ejection hole, while powered off) and then used fingers and an awl to get it over the two spindles - the photo you posted really helped, thank you! I am always happy when I can fix something for a few bucks that would have taken close to $100 to replace (if I could even find one). :smiley:

In case anyone else is reading, I found the belt at Turntable Needles, and the model I ended up using was the 4.0 inch square belt.