Need new DVD- DL Burner

Hi
I need a good, cheap DVD Burner for DL- Media E-SATAn internale.
Wich would you recommend?

Because of my extreme newbieness I wasnt able to use the search function and i didnt read the FAQs or any Userlicense Agreements on this site. Im sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

For DL media, the most important factor is quality of disc. Too bad, among the many brands available in the market, only Verbatim proved to make reliable media, so using Verbatim DL discs basically every burner can give good results.

Did you already have some choices about burners? What models can you find easily?

[QUOTE=geno888;2583917]Hi and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

For DL media, the most important factor is quality of disc. Too bad, among the many brands available in the market, only Verbatim proved to make reliable media, so using Verbatim DL discs basically every burner can give good results.

Did you already have some choices about burners? What models can you find easily?[/QUOTE]

Did I say Media? I meant Burner. Im looking for a burner.
I had a LG Burner over IDE before. I bought it a year a ago and now it broke.
So now I am looking for a longer-lasting Model wich does also a good quality burning on DL- DVDs.

Look for an Optiarc 7260, which should be fine for DL disks. I also recommend the 24x Samsung drives, but they are harder to find. Look at this thread: http://club.myce.com/f61/been-out-loop-320865/

We only recommend two types of DL media by the way…Verbatim is far and away the best. Falcon brand, made by FTI is the only other type I would try.

Thanks. I chose a Sony Optiarc AD-7263S.