Need Manual/Guide or Spec Sheet for Pioneer DVR-111-D

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a specification sheet for my Pioneer DVR-111-D. Just something that shows a picture of the jumpers and what they correspond to (master,slave,etc…)

Or if someone knows it quite well maybe they could post a little ASCII? :stuck_out_tongue:

[S ] [S ] [M ] [S ]

… or something like that, thanks! :flower:

Here is all info:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/support/details/0,,2076_310070398_302357629_tab=E,00.html

It is set to master when PINs #1 on the right side are connected.

Thanks so much chef :slight_smile:

I have been looking for a forum that will answer basic questions for trouble shooting the computers I build. I am a PC builder for fun only. I have used and built an Ubuntu computer, but mostly live in the Windows world. My latest install of Widows XP Pro will not allow my burner to burn CDs. This is not true on the Ubuntu Linux side of the dual boot system. Weird !:confused: I get the message from the burning programs that there is a buffer problem, that there are illegal access problems, and cannot copy even old music CDS. My burner is the Pioneer DVR 111d.

[QUOTE=BEAROFTONE;1942824]I have been looking for a forum that will answer basic questions for trouble shooting the computers I build. I am a PC builder for fun only. I have used and built an Ubuntu computer, but mostly live in the Windows world. My latest install of Widows XP Pro will not allow my burner to burn CDs. This is not true on the Ubuntu Linux side of the dual boot system. Weird !:confused: I get the message from the burning programs that there is a buffer problem, that there are illegal access problems, and cannot copy even old music CDS. My burner is the Pioneer DVR 111d.[/QUOTE]

Seems that the problem is not really related to this thread…
Anyway, please use cdburnerxp, imgburn and/or Nero and post a logfile here.