Need Lite-On DH-20A4H Firmware

vbimport

Hi,

I have a problem with my new DH-20A4H ODD. After upgrading the new firmware (from QP53 to QP5A version), the LightScribe function is gone. A LightScribe Print Labeler tells me what –No LightScribes Drives Found–. Can anybody say where I can find QP53 firmware? I need it urgently.

Thanks

Welcome to CD Freaks. :flower:

Before you try to return to an old firmware, I suggest you uninstall and reinstall all LightScribe-related applications, and re-install using the latest versions available.

Sometimes after optical drive firmware update, software fails to correctly detemine drive functions.

Nero 6 is an example of such software. Sometimes reinstalling the operating system is the cure for the problem. Uninstalling and reinstalling the software does not always fix the problem.

Thanks man :flower:

If you are looking for the LightScribe feature to become visable in Nero etc, you need a Nero key that is for LightScribe. Not all key codes support LightScribe.

Hi. I just got the liteon DH20A4H and it says it has the QP5A (ATA) firmware. Is there a newer release or is this as new as it gets for the

Liteon DH20A4H ? ?

Is this an older burner? I just got it from NewEgg and it has the Light Scribe feature that the dead burner I am replacing didnt have.

Help please.

[QUOTE=Albert;2090383]Welcome to CD Freaks. :flower:

Before you try to return to an old firmware, I suggest you uninstall and reinstall all LightScribe-related applications, and re-install using the latest versions available.[/QUOTE]
Hi. I just got the liteon DH20A4H and it says it has the QP5A (ATA) firmware. Is there a newer release or is this as new as it gets for the

Liteon DH20A4H ? ?

Is this an older burner? I just got it from NewEgg and it has the Light Scribe feature that the dead burner I am replacing didnt have.

Help please.

opps sorry guys