Need info on this player

[qanda]This thread is about the Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray Disc Player. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]can any one find me some really ful info on what media formats this player can play i have it and i have tried to play some back ups of my disc and it won’t play them so i am figuring that when i changed the video formats to compress them to fit on a 25 gbs disc i must have changed it to something it does not play since the orignals play well i figure if i can find out what it will play then i can see what apps i can use to configure something that will play thanks for the help:sad:

Got Google? ‘DMP-BD35 Manual’ takes you to the manual for this player. P. 41 of the manual lists the formats. http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/DMPBD35-MUL.PDF

There were some problems reported with this player and old versions of TSmuxer if this is what you are using try to get new version.

thanks for the help i have done a furmware update on the player and got the new version of tsmuxer now just will wait and see if it makes a diff