Need Help With ... well.. everything

vbimport

Im very new when it comes to dvd burning…though im not a computer newb

anyway, My computer has only 1 DVD rom drive…so i cant just copy 1 dvd to another real easily…i have to put it on my harddrive…im not even sure if everyone has to do this…

anyway, i ran DVD cloner, and now i have a folder with Video and audio…and i dont know what to do from there… I cant seem to figure out how to burn iwth dvd cloner … .and when i tried moving the files to NERO, it didnt have a menu, and i had no sound…

ive looked around this forum, but cant find any instructions on how to burn a cd…

any help would be appreciated

edit : spelling

@ fr0st2k,

Your posting is very confusing to me.

Exactly what DVD copying programs are you using. You are posting in the CloneDVD Forum perchance are you using CloneDVD?

You mention something about a DVD-ROM. What DVD Hardware do you have installed on your computer. To Burn a DVD you have to have a DVD Burner.

Please clarify exactly what DVD related software program you are using and what DVD related hardware you have installed in your computer.

Best Regards,
bjkg

k sorry about being so vague.

All i have is Clone Dvd.

i DO have a DVD burner: im using a I/O Magic Internal DVD± RW ± R 16x dual format Double layer dvddrive

Nero Vision Express came with the burner.

Ive read about dvd decrypter, anydvd and a bunch of other programs, but i have no idea what to do with them, how to use them, in what order, or what does what.

As i mentioned in the above post. I took the DvD(which was css protected) and used CloneDvD to rip it from the DVDburner -> My hardrive.

Now im left with a Folder Containing VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS and i dont know what to do.

Ive looked around the internet, this site included, but everything is way over my head.

So my post is asking for 1 of 2 things.

1. Is there a good tutorial out there that i missed that can explain to a beginner how to backing up a DVD. (When you only have 1 DVD rom drive(in this case the actual burner))
  2. Could you explain to me how i could go about backing up DVDs and what software i need. I was under the influence that CloneDvD could do it by itself, but looks like i may need some other software.

Ps.

It seems i did write Dvd cloner by accident : it was supposed to be cloneDvD
sorry about that :sad:

@ fr0st2k,

First off I would suggest visiting the SlySoft (http://www.slysoft.com) and download the most recent versions of AnyDVD-CloneDVD. The AnyDVD-CloneDVD combination is actually very simple to use and provides excellent results. SlySoft has a 21-day “Try Before You Buy” policy so that you can fully check out their software before you have to purchase it. I believe after trying their software you will find that it very simple to use and that it produce excellent results.

For information on how to use CloneDVD can be obtained by reviewing the CloneDVD User Manual. The CloneDVD Manual can be accessed in the following manner. On the CloneDVD opening page click on “Help” located on the top upper right hand corner on the opening page. The CloneDVD manual will appear.

For information on how to use AnyDVD “Right Click” on the area you desire information about and a Pop Up Window will appear which provides information on that function.

Also suggest read the Read First: CloneDVD FAQ located at the top of this Forum.

Also suggest CD Freaks Guides and Tutorials Forum (http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72)

Also suggest visiting Doom9 Org (http://www.doom9.org) and review their Guides.

In short you need to use the AnyDVD-Clone software programs. When after you have done your research homework and have used the AnyDVD-CloneDVD software programs if you encounter any problems return to the Forum and Forum members will provide assistance.

To specifically answer your question as to what to do with the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS Folder. In the initial stage of your “DVD Burning” knowledge I would delete these Folders and all the data they contain. Then I would activate AnyDVD and open CloneDVD and read the CloneDVD User Manual and start from there. I am sorry for being so curt but that is the best thing I can recommend at this state of your DVD Burning knowledge.

I would also suggest using some type of Word Processor and type out you question first and then re-read it before making your Forum Posting. That way your Forum question will be more coherent and be easer for a Forum Member to understand what you are actually asking. Put yourself in the shoes of some reading your posting thousand miles away and trying to understand what you are asking. Using a Word Processor is the way I make my Forum Postings.

Best Regards,
bjkg