Need help with Seinfeld season 5 and 6

Hello All,
I hope I put this at the right section, I’m having difficulty in copying seinfeld season 5 and 6 region 4… I’m using AnyDVD version 6.0.3.1 and CloneDVD2 version 2.8.5.1…clonedvd2 able to burn it as usual, but the copy dvd doesnt want to play…please help anyone, :confused:

thank you in advance

The regions were removed on the copy??

the firs step would be to update your software and try again. clonedvd 2.8.5.1 is long out of date.

also make sure your burner’s firmware is up to date.

make sure you’re using quality media and burning at the rated speed of the media.

you need to be more specific than “doens’t want to paly” does it not load? does it skip? does your standalone give some kind of error readout? does it “not play” on both your computer and your standalone?

thanks for the reply, what i meant from “does not want to play” is when i put the dvd copy on to a dvd player and then press play, nothing happen…back to stop automatically…I dont think there’s anything wrong using clonedvd2 with this version eventhough it’s older…cause i was also making a back up of my simpson dvd at first the dvd copy will only play the first scene but after I upgrade my anydvd software, I copied again the same simpson dvd and it worked fine…but I dont know what happen with seinfeld…:frowning:

you’re right that it may or may not make a difference to update, but having updated software is an integral part to troubleshooting.

you could try a million different suggestions, but you’re wasting your time and ours if they don’t work when a simple update could have corrected something.

i recommended some alternate suggestions in my post above, but I still strongly suggest updating clonedvd.

Hello, thank you for the replies, I have updated my clonedvd to version: 2.8.9.9, but still, the newly copy dvd doesnt want to play…
here I copy what anydvd said about the original copy:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.0.3.1)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 4

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (parallel)

Total size: 3922848 sectors (7661 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DVD_VIDEO
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: PAL
Media is locked to region(s): 2 4 5!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

My dvd player is for region 4 only, is it possible that anydvd making a copy for region other than region 4?

thanks for the help

anyone???

Just rip it to hdd using anydvd (in the background) and dvddecrypter or dvdfabdecrypter.
Make sure regions, css and restrictions are removed (check the tools prefs). Once it is on hdd, burn it either to DL or shrink it down to dvd5 size and burn it using imgburn.