Need Help with Rosetta Stone

I am assuming that finding a way around Copyright Protection and making copies of CDs you already own is legal based on the content of these forums, someone please inform me if it isn’t. I don’t want to be involved in any illegality.

I have already searched the forums, I do not understand what they say and don’t want to learn for this one need. I’d rather pay one of you who knows already to show me how. Here’s what I need.

I just bought Rosetta Stone French and Spanish 1-3. I need back-ups of this program so that I can travel with it. I own a MacBook Pro. I don’t really want to put a bunch of programs on it that I’m not sure of the effect. (I’ve read that Alcohol and DT can mess up your computer.) I want the closest thing possible to a copy CD that I can put in my computer and it will work. I can buy a different external burner if need be.

If there is someone in the NY area that has the capabilities to do this then I can pay you and bring them to you and you can just make the copies. Don’t request me sending them anywhere.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Try Nero Or Roxio. Depends on how much you want to spend or don’t want to spend. ImgBurn or Burrrn are freeware and are easy to use. Wellcome to the forum.

[QUOTE=I could use help;1954936]
…I have already searched the forums, I do not understand what they say and don’t want to learn for this one need. I’d rather pay one of you who knows already to show me how…[/QUOTE]
It’s not that complicated if you read the threads you found via our search function and play a bit with the methods and programs listed :wink:

p.s. I edited the title.

[quote=kalas;1955222]It’s not that complicated if you read the threads you found via our search function and play a bit with the methods and programs listed :wink:

p.s. I edited the title.[/quote]

I have read people say that Alcohol and DT, which are used on pretty much everything that I found in the forums about it, can mess up somethings on your computer and since I don’t know that much about it, I don’t want to go putting a bunch of programs that I don’t know about on a brand new computer to see if they work.

Also all the posts aren’t very recent, so the Copyright protection might be more advanced now.

Thanks for the Welcome. Nero or Roxio aren’t going to beat the Copyright Protection are they.

As I said before without trying you won’t get a working copy this includes some work by your own and not by others. The Rosetta Stone problem has been discussed many many times here so you’ll find everything here and in our tutorials section look for safedisc backup methods.

always try setting read and write speeds to lowest setting on burning\ ripping software.

alcohol will burn almost anything = my opinion -read alcohols’ notes carefully.
nero has gone to the dogs= my opinion- bloatware, works nice enough except leaves out TS folders on movies. i have all legit versions.

the best way is, to make sure you have rewritable media cause, drives are more accomodating to this type of media, then if you mess up, it’s also [U]duh-[/U]RE-writeable.

ive backed up secrom 8 with alcohol 120 ver3823 , a i/o magic multi format drive flashed to dl #idvd12d. any user experience along with knowledge varies.
anyway the best way is to read and glean, yes read and glean, then try it yourself. there is nothing better than knowing you fixed it yourself!

p.s YOU CAN DO IT:iagree: