Need help with registration

vbimport

I have lifetime licenses for DVD Fab Platinum DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile. Just got a new computer and reinstalled Fab, but can’t figure out how to obtain and enter my registration numbers. Thought I saved the keys to a USB drive for this reinstall, but Windows will not open the keys so that I can obtain my numbers. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. :bow:

Edit: Well, managed to open the keys, and ‘installed’ them, but the programs now show an expiration date of December 9, 2009! Help!!!

Hi,last year I bought a [B]New Computer[/B] and it came with [B]Windows 7[/B] and when I went to install DVDFab I had saved my never expire DVDFab Key in my Yahoo email account and all I did was copy/paste it once I installed DVDFab and got my Lifetime never expire on my new computer.I was going to ask for a key but heard those who did ask for a key from DVDFab all got one year before it expires or it showed it has expired and they all had lifetime updates and to this day i’m glad I saved my key in my email account cause DVDFab would have done it to me if I asked for a key but luck was on my side so if you still have your [B]Original Key[/B] I can help you but if you got a replacement key then I can not help.

[B]Kimberley[/B]

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2509204]I have lifetime licenses for DVD Fab Platinum DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile. Just got a new computer and reinstalled Fab, but can’t figure out how to obtain and enter my registration numbers. Thought I saved the keys to a USB drive for this reinstall, but Windows will not open the keys so that I can obtain my numbers. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. :bow:

Edit: Well, managed to open the keys, and ‘installed’ them, but the programs now show an expiration date of December 9, 2009! Help!!![/QUOTE]

Hi rosariorose9

If you need to retrieve your reg key look in the DVDFab knowledge base sticky http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-knowledge-base-310834/

StormJumper, can’t thank you enough for your help.

It worked for DVD to DVD, but it didn’t work for DVD to Mobile - even though the ‘header’ on the email I was sent by Fab showed “Never Expire” for both. :sad: Mobile still shows “Never used.” Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Yes in the request a key link request the all-in-one-key and use that to register and it should all be registered like you want

AGJ,

Well, thought I did it that way the first time. Anyway, tried it again, and it worked PERFECTLY! Thanks a MILLION!!! And thanks again to SJ for his help. :clap: :clap:

Oh, and thanks Kimberly for your contribution as well. As terrific as DVD Fab is, the help which the members of this board so generously offer makes it even better!

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2509352]AGJ,

Well, thought I did it that way the first time. Anyway, tried it again, and it worked PERFECTLY! Thanks a MILLION!!! And thanks again to SJ for his help. :clap: :clap:[/QUOTE]

You are more then welcome my friend :flower: it is what we are here for :wink: