Need help with new cable modem

vbimport

hi guys i need help finding a new cable modem-router plz .at the moment i have bigpond cable internet with the standard netgear cg814wg v3 that bigpond gave me. my problems with it are i get constant wi-fi drop outs but the wired connections are fine so i have to reset modem all the time to get wi-fi back ,i need more wi-fi range as i cant get wi-fi up other end of the house ,and it has to be able to hook two xboxs at the same time and both have open nat as the netgear i have does not support 2 xboxs .any info and help would be great

[QUOTE=MAXAMAS ROX;2654551]hi guys i need help finding a new cable modem-router plz .at the moment i have bigpond cable internet with the standard netgear cg814wg v3 that bigpond gave me. my problems with it are i get constant wi-fi drop outs but the wired connections are fine so i have to reset modem all the time to get wi-fi back ,i need more wi-fi range as i cant get wi-fi up other end of the house ,and it has to be able to hook two xboxs at the same time and both have open nat as the netgear i have does not support 2 xboxs .any info and help would be great[/QUOTE]
Cisco 4200, has usb ports for printers and Xbox.

If you want a range extender, then try the Netgear WN2000RPT. I have the same and have a lot of issues with it, till I tried this solution.

Since then, excellent connections! I don’t know if it’s really cheap but it should be broadly available…

Cable Modem/Router, I Would suggest Linksys instead of Cisco, just because Cisco Products are very very expensive, and they need a professional knowledge…

[QUOTE=danny2h;2657058]Cable Modem/Router, I Would suggest Linksys instead of Cisco, just because Cisco Products are very very expensive, and they need a professional knowledge…[/QUOTE]

Linksys is a Cisco product, Linksys is owned by Cisco. Same router in many occations.

Yes, what is actually the difference? Cisco sells to large clients and Linksys to consumers?!

@MAXAMAS ROX: did you already buy one?