Need Help With HP Burners

vbimport

Hi… i recently formatted my computer because of a virus and i lost the install and software disc that came with my Hewlett Packard Cd Burner…
Well ive been lookin around tryin to dl drivers and stuff…but the hp site says that i need software…i dled aspi4all…i need to know what do next…please help

Thanks

I have an HP 9100 and I have never had to use any setup disks or driver disks. As soon as I installed Windows 98 SE, it recognized my CDR and installed the drivers. No problems. Unless, of course you are running Windows 95. If you are, upgrade to 98 ASAP.

i have a hp cd writer and also have never needed drivers, all the stuff your writer needs most of the time are included in burning software such as nero,fireburner and the such like.

Hi… i recently formatted my computer because of a virus and i lost the install and software disc that came with my Hewlett Packard Cd Burner…
Well ive been lookin around tryin to dl drivers and stuff…but the hp site says that i need software…i dled aspi4all…i need to know what do next…please help

Ok are you able to burn or does your setup not recognzie your burner?>> That was a correct answer with the nero and other burn programs…But if you want like the adaptec atapi you have to go to adaptec cd and grab them. You MIGHT be able to get the install disk from Hewlett’s packard website(dont quote me on that)