Need help with hackers plzz

vbimport

ok my son has a runescape account that keeps getting hacked i have done a few pc scanns and cant find any keyloggers or anything like that so i dont know how they keep gettin the account …i do have 2 ip addresses of the hackers is there anything i can do to track them or can i do anything else ?any and all info would be great ty

How about contacting the Runescape people? See http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/Customer_Support

tried everything on the runescape site and cant get a hold of a real person to talk to i dont think any real people work there lol

is there anything i can do with the ip address of the hackers ?

[QUOTE=MAXAMAS ROX;2521512]is there anything i can do with the ip address of the hackers ?[/QUOTE]

None at the moment maybe you should contact your local Representative and D.A. and Law Enforcement and inquire what to do…Also making a stronger password would be a first start…How do you know it is not someone that he knows that he gave them the password?

maybe you should contact your local Representative and D.A. and Law Enforcement and inquire what to do

Just don’t use your avatar when contacting ‘The Man’…:bigsmile: