Need Help With DVDFAB

vbimport

I just downloaded DVDFab platinum and for some reason it won’t let me burn my dvd. This is what I do…

I put movie in, then click open DVDFab program click full-disk. Source is the dvd drive, and target is a made up folder"MOVIE" on my hard drive. It burns into the “MOVIE” folder, then I put blank DVD in drive, click full disk, Source is “MOVIE” file, target is dvd drive, which has a blank dvd in it. (When i click the folder button next to source and I click movie folder, a box opens up for a split second showing that it dedected the files). So it sits there a for a second, then a box pops open and say’s:

No Media Detected in Drive “E”:
Please Insert Compatible Media To Start The Write Process…

I press ok and it pops up over and over again… Please help…Does anyone have a step by step process, or can solve my problem,please…

Any help will be appreciated…

Thank’s,
Mr. Noob…lol…

[QUOTE=BigLiquid530;2016232]I just downloaded DVDFab platinum and for some reason it won’t let me burn my dvd. This is what I do…

I put movie in, then click open DVDFab program click full-disk. Source is the dvd drive, and target is a made up folder"MOVIE" on my hard drive. It burns into the “MOVIE” folder, then I put blank DVD in drive, click full disk, Source is “MOVIE” file, target is dvd drive, which has a blank dvd in it. (When i click the folder button next to source and I click movie folder, a box opens up for a split second showing that it dedected the files). So it sits there a for a second, then a box pops open and say’s:

No Media Detected in Drive “E”:
Please Insert Compatible Media To Start The Write Process…

I press ok and it pops up over and over again… Please help…Does anyone have a step by step process, or can solve my problem,please…

Any help will be appreciated…

Thank’s,
Mr. Noob…lol…[/QUOTE]

Hi BigLiquid530
When you open DVDFab Platinum with the DVD in your burner\drive you can select the same drive\burner as the target…after DVDFab rips the Movie files to a temp folder on the HDD it will eject the tray and all you have to do is put a blank disc in wait about 30 sec and click OK
you may want to open common settings and make sure you are using SAO writing and not packet writing(is the Default setting)…just click on the gear icon on the tittlebar next to the ? mark then click on the “Write” on the left side to open the write settings option…also change the write speed to 8x and put a check to set booktype

[quote=StormJumper;2016256]Hi BigLiquid530
When you open DVDFab Platinum with the DVD in your burner\drive you can select the same drive\burner as the target…after DVDFab rips the Movie files to a temp folder on the HDD it will eject the tray and all you have to do is put a blank disc in wait about 30 sec and click OK
you may want to open common settings and make sure you are using SAO writing and not packet writing(is the Default setting)…just click on the gear icon on the tittlebar next to the ? mark then click on the “Write” on the left side to open the write settings option…also change the write speed to 8x and put a check to set booktype[/quote]

Now lets say a I burn a movie, and it save’s it on the HDD, when I go to burn another movie will it over write the last movie I burned or does it make a whole new tem folder?

Keeps giving me the same error. Saying no media detected.

The burn screen say’s"Copy Process completed succesfully"

Also when the Movie was ejected and i put the black one in the source say the movie title, and the target is the burner… Also did everything you said to do in setting’s.

Moved to DVD Fab forum.

[QUOTE=BigLiquid530;2016306]Keeps giving me the same error. Saying no media detected.

The burn screen say’s"Copy Process completed succesfully"

Also when the Movie was ejected and i put the black one in the source say the movie title, and the target is the burner… Also did everything you said to do in setting’s.[/QUOTE]

If you open DVDFab and click on the ? mark you will see “Tutorial” there are guides for all most every mode you may want to read them

I would suggest using an ISO instead of a folder anyhow…

That’s the symbol that looks like a CD/DVD

You can then store that anywhere and open it to cut any DVD or Mobile format.

PS: SJ, How are you doing today, colleague?

In the setting’s where it say’s dvdv to dvd, should the default output size be dvd5, and the default output type be DVD Writer?