Need help with DVD Fab

Hoping to get some help from you guys…

I purchased the DVD Fab Platinum Movie copier from Avongate in December. I put it onto my current computer (About 3 years old) and started copying my kids movies… Since they are rough on them I tend to copy them and let them use the copies versus ruining the originals. Last week though my hard drive crashed and instead of replacing the hard drive I bought a new computer instead. I used the DVD FAB disk I bought when i got the software a month ago and it installed fine, but it is the trial version of DVD FAB.
If you can help me, my question is this: Can I use my old activation key given to me to activate the trial version, or am I going to have to buy the product all over again… I like this program and I want to keep using it, I just don’t want to pay another $60 for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated… Thank you.

[quote=Jmartin111105;2206858]Hoping to get some help from you guys…

I purchased the DVD Fab Platinum Movie copier from Avongate in December. I put it onto my current computer (About 3 years old) and started copying my kids movies… Since they are rough on them I tend to copy them and let them use the copies versus ruining the originals. Last week though my hard drive crashed and instead of replacing the hard drive I bought a new computer instead. I used the DVD FAB disk I bought when i got the software a month ago and it installed fine, but it is the trial version of DVD FAB.
If you can help me, my question is this: Can I use my old activation key given to me to activate the trial version, or am I going to have to buy the product all over again… I like this program and I want to keep using it, I just don’t want to pay another $60 for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated… Thank you.[/quote]
Use this link and your original e-mail to get your key for V5
http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm

Thank you very much… I just got my key, I will try it when I get home… Thank you so much for the quick response…

[QUOTE=Jmartin111105;2206858]Hoping to get some help from you guys…

If you can help me, my question is this: Can I use my old activation key given to me to activate the trial version, or am I going to have to buy the product all over again… I like this program and I want to keep using it, I just don’t want to pay another $60 for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated… Thank you.[/QUOTE]

It sounds to me like your old activation key should work - try it.
If not - you have a response telling you how to get a fresh copy of your key from Fengtao.