Need help with drivers

Hey everyone. I know this is a long shot but am in desperate need of some help. I have a Cyberhome model EX162E-A external, usb 16x dvd r/rw,
8.5gb dual layer burner. My pc crashed some weeks back and I can not locate the driver disk. I have searched everywhere for these drivers. I even attempted contacting the company themselves (which I believe is now out of business), with no luck. I know this is a low end burner but it actually worked very well for me and hate to have to go buy another b/c I can’t find the drivers. Again, I know it’s a long shot but if anyone can direct me to a site or even has the same burner with the drivers please let me know.
ps- I am running windows XP pro.
Thanks in advance for your time, it is appreciated!
-Dan

You shouldn’t need drivers if using XP… what are the problems you have in using the drive?

XP does not recognize the device. It shows up in device manager with a yellow question mark with a exclamation point over it.

The drive is recognized, but there is another problem.
Either the drive needs to be re-installed or the drive has to be set up correctly, eg. by jumpering it correctly or using an appropriate/better usb cable.
Also make sure the settings in the BIOS are correct, especially for USB1/2.