Need help with copying PC game onto my HD

Hello, I have a game, Civilization 4 :wink: and i’m tired of having to put in the CD just to play. I was wondering how to copy the entire game to my HD and play when I want to.

I have a Dell Laptop if that is important…

Thx, and I want to apologize if my question has already been answered in some other thread. I tried to use the search engine and couldnt find one that answered my specific question… It would be great if someone could just point me in the right direction.

Matt

P.S. I am going to be checking in every single sec :wink: I hope someone are willing to take the time to reply to a newbie. thx

Mmm well, you say “how can I copy it t enirely to HD”… nowadays there are almost no games that require the CD/DVD at all! Most of them just force you to put the CD/DVD on the tray for copy protection but that’s all… so what you need is a No-DVD crack for this one. I dont have the game, but ya might wanna check this out (Im having problems with the “wondeful” VBCode parser system in vB) and see if that works for you.

@darklordsatan: No, you’re having problems because I edited out the link to an illegal NoCD crack.

This is against the rules so please don’t do it again.