Need help with copying in dvd fab

I have tried copying Save the Last Dance 2 using dvd fab 5.2.2.6, 6.0.1.8 and 6.0.1.9 and with all of them it gets to about 30% of the copying and then I lose speed and eventually get a read error. The dvd is brand new and no scratches on it. Pathplayer is enabled. Any suggestions are appreciated.

[QUOTE=auyum;2297663]I have tried copying Save the Last Dance 2 using dvd fab 5.2.2.6, 6.0.1.8 and 6.0.1.9 and with all of them it gets to about 30% of the copying and then I lose speed and eventually get a read error. The dvd is brand new and no scratches on it. Pathplayer is enabled. Any suggestions are appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Even though the disc looks pristine (and if it’s new, it should) clean it anyways.

Try again with pathplayer both enabled and disabled, and see if that makes any difference.

If that still fails in the manner you are becoming accustomed to, take it back to where you bought it from, and get a replacement.

You’ve probably got a bad disc.

OC

:slight_smile:

I tried cleaning it, but having the same issue, it does play ok all the way through the movie. Do you think I should still take it back?

[QUOTE=auyum;2297676]I tried cleaning it, but having the same issue, it does play ok all the way through the movie. Do you think I should still take it back?[/QUOTE]

Watching a disc in your DVD player, and trying to back it up in your computer are two totally different things.

I’ve seen many a disc that plays back fine, but won’t copy.

A replacement (assuming the replacement isn’t bad also) usually corrects that problem.

OC

:slight_smile: